A villa in a quiet elite part of Zadar, the first row to the sea.
It was built on a land area of 780 sqm, living area is 580 sqm. It consists of a ground floor and two floors with seven residential units and 100 sqm of terraces overlooking the sea.
- Office space with a boiler for central heating and toilet 46 sqm + terrace 18 sqm = 58.70 sqm.
- Apartment 1 – two bedroom apartment 51 sqm + terrace 21 sqm = 72 sqm.
- Apartment 2 – one bedroom apartment 38,15 sqm + terrace 17 dqm = 55.15 sqm.
- Apartment 1 - two-storey two bedroom apartment 71,50 sqm + terrace 40 sqm = 111.50 sqm.
- Apartment 2 – one bedroom 40,70 sqm + terrace 18 sqm = 58.70 sqm.
- Apartment 3 – two bedroom apartment 52 sqm + terrace 15 sqm = 67 sqm.
- Apartment 4 – two bedroom apartment 84,80 sqm + terrace 32 sqm = 116.80 sqm.
These are the layout surfaces.
All units are air-conditioned, well furnished and fully equipped, and most of them have a beautiful view overlooking the sea and the old part of the city. The apartments are categorized with four and three stars and have been successfully rented throughout the year.
Behind the house there is a barbecue and an auxiliary building in which there is a store. Outside there are seven parking spaces, and also a land on which a swimming pool could be built.
Several restaurants, bars and shops are located about 200 meters and a pebble beach is 500 meters away from the villa.
|Price:||1.500.000 € (0 €/m2)|
|Land plot surface:||780.00 m2|
|Energy performance certificate:||C|
|Heating:||central heating, air condition|